About Premier Properties
PREMIER PROPERTIES ST BARTH has a substantial listing of villas and apartments offered for rent on the island. From the simple beach cottage to hillside perched villas overlooking the dazzling blue ocean, we have properties to suit every budget.
At Premier Properties we pride ourselves on our personal and quality service. With us are you are not just another client on the tourist conveyer belt but a personal customer whose needs are important. By selecting Premier Properties as your preferred agent on the island you will be choosing a dedicated agent who will be delighted to help you through the entire process, from your booking to personally welcoming you at the airport in order to accompany you to your property.
To ensure your stay is a wonderful experience we provide full assistance during your stay. Please don`t hesitate to make use of our extensive concierge services from restaurant reservation, provisions delivery, massage, air and boat charter, babysitting services, catering, chefs, and car rentals. This list is not exhaustive so please do not hesitate to ask us about other services you may require.
All properties are well managed with full housekeeping services (except Sundays and bank holidays) along with regular maintenance of the garden and swimming pool.
The PREMIER PROPERTIES ST BARTH team wishes you an excellent holiday!
Buy in St Barthélemy
Find comprehensive information about purchasing real estate on the St Barts Buying Process pages *.
* The information included in this page is for guidance purposes only. It does not constitute a legal or tax advice. Should you wish to obtain advise on laws and regulations applicable in Saint Barthélémy you are required to seek for qualified advice from an expert of your choice.
St Barthélemy Areas
- St Jean
- Mont Jean
- Pointe Milou
- Grand Cul de Sac
- Petit Cul de Sac
- Grand Fond
- Petit Saline
- Grande Saline
- Anse des Flamands
- Anse des Cayes
About St Barthélemy
- Area: 24 km2 (including the neighboring islets)
- Capital: Gustavia
- Population: about 8,000 inhabitants
- Official language: French, English spoken everywhere
- Political System: Community French overseas (since July 15, 2007)
- Community overseas (COM) of St. Barts is administered by a Territorial Council of 19 members and an Executive Council of seven members headed by the President of the Territorial Council.
- The island of St. Barts is part of the Leeward Islands in the Petites Antilles. Covering an area of 21 km2 (24 km2 with its islets), it is located between the island of St. Martin and St. Kitts and Nevis Islands. Saint Barts is located 25 km east of Saint Martin and 200 km northwest of Guadeloupe.
- Saint Barts is an archipelago that has many islands as: Kid Island, Coco Island, Forked Island, Fregate Island, Turtle Island, The Baker Island, The Grenadins, Pain de Sucre, Pelee Island, Little John island, Toc Green island.
- St. Barts is 17 ° 55 north latitude and 62 ° 50 west longitude, just below the Tropic of Cancer
- Electricity is 220 volts, 60 HZ, periods. Obtain a transformer 220-110 V for 110 V equipment
Airlines landing on St Barts:
- Air Caribbean 05 90 87 14 80
- Winair 05 90 27 61 01
- St Barth Commuter 05 90 27 54 54
- Air Antilles Express 08 90 27 71 77
- Tradewind Aviation (203) 267 3305
Boat companies making the crossing between St. Martin and St. Barts:
- Voyager: 05 90 87 10 68
- Great Bay Express: 06 90 71 83 01